Smart Retail Security Solution
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS TRANTECH HAS BEEN RECEIVEING ABOUT RETAIL SECURITY SOLUTION
As a professional and experienced security wholesaler, Trantech experts daily receive questions from customers and end-users from retail industry. Several common questions for us include:
- How to maintain security both inside and outside the store?
- How to manage customers while they shop but still respect their privacy and safety?
- How to record and store customers or shoppers’ activities, which will help both parties save time and effort lodging complaints when conflict happens?
- As a shop owner, how to effectively control staff multiple entry/exit and activities inside the warehouse/stock room?
- Are there any possible way to detect shoppers’ motions and timely assist them if the fall occurs (especially elders or pregnant women)?
- When there are unauthorized intrusion or incidents, will shop owners or staffs be alerted immediately?
- Most importantly, the security system should be simple to use, simple to operate to manage and maintained with high efficiency and cost saving, which generally helps the businesses improve operation and performance.
THE RETAIL SECURITY SOLUTION IS THE MOST COMPLEX SOLUTION BECAUSE IT REQUIRES A STABLEALL-IN-ONE SYSTEM
Trantech professionals have been in security industry for more than 20 years, which helps us to understand the challenges that retail shops and big shopping malls encounter everyday with the traffic of millions of people and hundreds of various activities/behaviours.
Therefore, we base on the manufacturer’s original solution and develop many upgraded versions that suit Australia security requirements better.
ESSENTIAL FEATURES THAT ALWAYS APPEAR IN RETAIL SECURITY SOLUTION
- People Counting: this feature is provided by advanced cameras range (such as AI range), which can measure foot traffic at shop entrances and export daily, monthly, and annual data to a computer. Traffic analysis may significantly increase the efficiency of a company’s operations.
- Super WDR: wide dynamic range (up to 140dB) is supported by the Ultra Smart series cameras, allowing for crystal-clear image clarity even in high contrast or illuminated situations (counter area). Store entrances should be clearly visible at all times.
- Heat Map: a 360-degree camera (fisheye camera) offers heat map capability, which displays hot and cold regions depending on consumer flow, it may be used to do more in-depth business research. Owners can also have full view of the store’s floor by using fisheye camera.
- Mode 1: Dewarping Modes: we set up as your requests to give the clear view of each corner, which ensure that you won’t miss any part inside your store.
- Mode 2: Corridor Mode: this feature allows you to have clear view on all aisles easily without having one camera per single area as the old-fashioned solution.
- Regional People Counting: Shoppers’ movement around a shop is critical in helping companies improve product placement and increase customer dwell time in the store. The People Counting feature sometimes is used to track traffic movement in specific areas.
- Advertising Screen: this latest amazing ability supports a wide range of video formats, as well as pictures, text, and voice recordings. Remote device administration includes the ability to set a timer, change the volume, sync the time, take screenshots, and perform remote upgrades. This feature is the promising ability for near future efficient targeted marketing strategies of building owners as well.
- POS Integration: it is possible to display video and related POS information at the same time in both live and replay modes. Text search is also supported by the system, allowing users to locate invoices and the video recordings that accompany them.
- Starlight Feature: this function is famous to challenge low-light environment, the Starlight Ultra-lowlight technology delivers the best light sensitivity, captures all colour details in low light down to 0.003 lux. The cameras that have this technology will use a set of optical features to auto-balance light in the scenes, which brings about clear images in low-light environment. The minimum illumination can achieve 0.003Lux at F1.2.
- 4K Ultra HD Quality: in some areas, the higher the resolution is, the clearer the details of the footage quality that is more beneficial. Some areas such as parking lot area will take the most advantage of high-resolution cameras and provide clear images to track suspicious targets from all angles/corners.
AREAS WITH RELATED BENEFITS TO INSTALL A SECURITY SYSTEM FOR RETAIL BUILDINGS/SHOPPING MALLS
Areas: Entrance Area, Store Floor, Checkout Counter, Office/Monitor room, Storeroom and Parking Lot.
So, when business owners/building stakeholders/installers/security businesses come to Trantech experts, we are proud to design and provide you many amazing benefits to equip your stores a good CCCTV system as below:
Preventing loss and enhancing security:
- The security system is able to be integrated with POS system so we will help to increase the exact rate of product purchase with people’s payment activities at the checkout counter.
- You can have surveillance without blind spots, which allows owners to have any area or corner of the store 24/7 monitoring on monitors or mobile devices.
- We also ensure with you that your system will have HD video surveillance quality, which allows you to have clear image/footage quality at all times.
- Trantech knows that as an owner, you are extremely busy with your development plan, so we would like to help reduce your management effort by setting up remote monitoring and playback feature on your mobile devices such as tablets or phones.
- Furthermore, Trantech experts will walk you through all configuration steps, which helps you to fully understand and enjoy the data visualization feature, that is able to contribute significantly to your marketing/business strategy in the near future.
POPULAR DEVICES OF A COMPLETE RETAIL SECURITY SOLUTION INCLUDE (but not limited to)
- Network cameras
- Network video recorders
- Hub / Switches
- Dedicated storage (removable and upgradable)
- CAT5/CAT6 cables (network IP system)
- 22 inch monitor or 24 inch monitor in full HD resolution LCD panel and built-in speaker
Some special stores will be more suitable with analogue CCTV system than network system, which Trantech experts are willing to consult you the best selection with similar features, so you are guaranteed to have full protection.
SOME TIPS FROM TRANTECH EXPERIENCE OF RETAIL SECURITY PROJECTS
There are always mini stop shops, mini carwash shops, mini stand outlets in front of shopping malls, or near front entrances (for big buildings there would be four or six entrances). Having CCTC cameras (especially 360-degree cameras or outside PTZ cameras) at these areas will help:
- Monitor shoppers’ activities and detect abnormal activities
- Gain more trust of shop tenants and maintain good relationship with them
Besides that, monitoring employees is a vital part of management activities, which must be delicate enough not to disturbing their privacy but still effective. Thus, Trantech professionals not only develop possible solutions, but also extend our knowledge with several psychology research to make sure we “think” upfront for our customers. The best placement and camera styles for booth entrance/exit or shelves and warehouse will be analysed carefully when you come to us. Some important features should be known regardless which system you are looking for, such as:
- Alarm/Siren feature
- Abnormal detection feature
- Temperature control feature (especially for cold storage warehouse)
We feel these are a great addition to complete any security system and one of the best proactive solutions you can invest in. Trantech Security Wholesaler is proud of being the top wholesaler that provides useful knowledge to all readers, which bring benefits for both customers and the security community.
If you enjoyed the article or found it useful, give us a like, don’t forget to register to our website for more content. For more information on products, compatibility, availability, or tech support for already purchased products, please give us a call at (02) 8722 0348 (Sydney showroom) or (03) 9079 5566 (Melbourne HQ), and until next time Stay Safe!